TOP 5 STORIES THIS WEEK
- All about Canning and the by-election
- Dunnies and the NBN: Jason Clare reckons they have something in common
- Best and worst of the parliamentary week by Tony Burke
- China, Australia and what the free trade agreement really means
- Former Prime Minister Paul Keating tells John Howard what’s what
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
A 1992 flashback to Prime Minister Paul Keating trouncing John Hewson in the House. Watch Ros Kelly put her face in her hands as she hears what Keating says. NB: John Hewson seemed to enjoy it.
THE BEST LONG READS ON THE LABOR HERALD
- Tony Abbott, tourism and what Albo says is really going on
- A layperson’s guide to what really matters when it comes to climate change
- Treasured Labor treasurers
- Women, pay gaps and a looming superannuation tragedy
HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE LAB?
The Lab is where real people have their say and we take a more lighthearted look behind the news and views of the political week.
- Penny Wong or Joe Hockey – who tweets best?
- About Bill and the bunny ears
- An open letter to the Liberal Party
- Shankey shorts: the long and the short of politics for the week
- Why we need a Labor for civil liberties
All the best,
Alex and Ross