Bob Massie in Sydney this Friday
6:04 PM (19 minutes ago)
Internationally renowned new economy expert Bob Massie arrives in Australia tomorrow to kick off a national speaking tour on building a just transition beyond fossil fuels.
This is not an opportunity to be missed. After a week of inspiring global divestment action, it’s the perfect moment to now turn our attention to the challenging but crucial question of how we practically move our economy beyond fossil fuels.
- 18:00 – 19:30 THIS Friday the 20th February
- Pitt Street Uniting Church, 264 Pitt Street, Sydney*
- Click HERE to RSVP
In exploring one of the most important questions of our time, Bob will be joined by a panel of Australian experts including:
- Tim Ayres, NSW Secretary, Australian Manufacturing Workers Union
- Amanda Tattersall, Founding Director, The Sydney Alliance
- Nicky Ison, Co-Director, Community Power Agency
- Professor Katherine Gibson, Institute for Culture & Society, University of Western Sydney
Yours for a fairer and fossil-free future,
*Note the change from the original venue — Bob’s talk in Sydney booked out in 24 hours of announcing it so we moved venues! A big thanks to Pitt Street Uniting Church for having us!
350.org is building a global climate movement.You can connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.