Dear members and supporters of Sustainable Population Australia
In this issue you will find:
- a front page story about Camilo Mora’s critical paper in Ecology and Society
- a speech by Paul Ehrlich
- an explanation from Martin Tye as to why he set up Population Growth Slow Down (PGSD)
- an Opinion article by SPA member Keith Lethbridge
- the latest research commissioned by the UK’s Population Matters
- book reviews of Guy McPherson’s Going Dark and Andrew Glikson’s Evolution of the atmosphere, fire and the anthropocene climate event horizon
- population news
- SPA news
- notice of our upcoming AGM on 5 April plus symposium and dinner.
All the best
This email has been sent to you because you are on an SPA mailing list or are receiving a one-off group response to an action you’ve undertaken involving SPA. If you do not wish to receive emails from SPA, please unsubscribe . Please note that you may be on more than one SPA mailing list and un-subscription will remove you from all of these. If you have any queries regarding your subscriptions, please contact SPA. Contact details can be found at www.population.org.au/contact.
ABN: 28 399 654 270
PO Box 3851
Weston Creek, ACT 2611