• 13 days of adventure including trekking through a UNESCO World Heritage jungle
• Watch the sun rise from the lofty heights of Mount Kinabalu
• Discover stallactites as you swim through the underwater caves
• Meet the big-nosed proboscis monkey, only found in Borneo
• Play a vital role in the protection of our planet
Despite the importance of Borneo’s rich landscape – it is under serious threat. Greenpeace is documenting illegal and unsustainable rainforest destruction, exposing and pressuring forest criminals, mobilising worldwide support for forest conservation and pressuring decision makers to bring about positive change.
Join us in this critical work. And have the trip of a lifetime while doing so. Register today and receive your exclusive free Greenpeace book.*
To find out more please contact Belinda from Inspired Adventures on 1300 905 188 or via email.
Greenpeace Australia Pacific
I’ve gone through wilderness that I couldn’t even imagine, best experience of my life, without a doubt!
– Josh Wilkinson, Sumatran Jungle Adventurer 2011
Seeing the contrast between the jungle and the palm oil plantations strikes a chord in your heart.
– Susie Lovato, Sumatran Jungle Adventurer 2011
*Limited quantities of books are available on a first come first served basis.